Utilities, System administration, maintenance, support
WaterWare comes with a range of utilities, support and maintenance functions, shared with
other compatible systems such as AirWare, and RiskWare.
The basic objective of these tools and utilities is to make the system more flexible, safe and secure,
and most importantly, easy to use while exploring and efficiently applying all its power and capabilities.
Tools, accessible at various levels, but mainly reserved for ADMIN group users, cover:
- Confirguration, editing, defaults describe a wide range of tools to nteractively configure and customize
the applications at several levels;
- Access control, user management: tools to guarantee the safety and security of the system, cobining
open, public access with a well protected part of restricted access;
- Logs, messages, backup, maintains recods of all functions, users, modifications, and errors, including
various communication chennels for warning, alters, and alarms to user defined groups of recipinets,
using web pages, mail, and SMS;
- Quality control, tools that interactively, on demand or auromaticallt control the
correctness, completeness, and integraity of the system, data imports, model results, but also
on a technical level, network, models, data base, and sidk performance;
- Support, training describes a range of tools for user support and associated training (formal, course-like
and learning on the job) to users at various levels.
For more details, see the on-line PowerPoint presentation:
System Administration, Utilities